The worst part of travelling for me is packing. Have I packed enough? Do I really need to take this? Oh wait - I've forgotten this! All of which are questions that enter my brain hours before I'm due to leave. I have prepared my travel bag for my next outing, full of the essentials I need and a few I often forget!
- A body cream or lotion is always something I seem to need when I haven't packed it in my luggage. Sanctuary Body Lotion is one of my favourites and a body lotion I would recommend.
- As well as a perfume, I tend to pack a body spray with me just incase I need to add a little fragrance. Fearne Cottons Body Spritz is a really nice and light fragrance ideal for travelling.
- Of-course a body wash is essential for travelling, and the Sanctuary Body Wash is one my favourites. As you can see I am a big fan of the brand, I think their travel sized products are ideal for Holidays.
- I always carry hand cream with me, so this Cath Kidston Hand Cream is essential for me as my hands are so dry.
- Travel size shampoo and conditioners are so easy to pop into your suitcase so you don't have to bring back a full size product back home with you! I have opted for John Frieda Frizz Ease Cream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Antiperspirant to keep you feeling fresh and smelling good; Boots 24hr Protection Roll On is a reasonably priced product which does the job.
- I feel a body scrub is good to pack with you if you are planning on visiting beaches so you are able to exfoliate the skin. Sanctuary Body Scrub is the best body scrub I have come across yet and smells gorgeous!
- Other essentials including sun cream, aftersun lotion, cleanser, toner, wet wipes, cotton pads, hair bands, hair clips and a body polisher are my definite must haves to take travelling with me.
What are your travel beauty essentials? Are there any that I have missed?