Sunday 26 July 2015

Nspa Fresh Apple and Watermelon Shower and Bath Gel



I have been meaning to write the blog post for quite a while. Nspa released a selection of limited edition products last Summer and this was my absolute favourite. I wasn't sure whether to share this review as this may be more difficult to get your hands on now, but hopefully Nspa will re-release it again some time soon.

Nspa are one of my favourite budget - friendly brands for shower gel and body mists. I love their Fruit Extracts range and anything that smells a little zesty and fresh is always something I am interested to try. The Fresh Apple and Watermelon Shower & Bath Gel ticks all of those boxes for me; it smells amazing and is perfect for a wake up shower. I really like Nspa shower gels as they lather really well and last such a long time; as the bottle is 500ml you get plenty of use. The scent of apple and watermelon is a great fruity twist that is really refreshing and sweet. The product gives a delicate fragrance to your skin after cleansing, which isn't too overpowering.

You may not be able to get your hands on this now, but luckily Nspa have recently launched more in their Fruit Extracts range and I have quite a wishlist of what I want to try! Nspa products are available at ASDA here.


No comments:

Post a Comment