Monday 22 September 2014

Worth The Hype #1

It has been a while since I have blogged about a few products I really, really think are worth the hype that are surrounding them. I have picked just three products today that I own and truly love.




Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I think the Urban Decay Naked palette family is hugely well - known in the beauty blogging community, and I have to hold my hands up and say I love them too! This is my favourite eyeshadow palette of all time. The colours suit my skin tone so well, and the shadows are so easily wearable any time. I find the eye shadows great quality which do not crease after a long day. 

Burberry Fresh Glow Nude Radiance No. 01
This is a great luminous base product which is good to use as a highlight or to use all over the face underneath or on-top of foundation. Although it is quite an expensive investment, it does help to brighten the face in a really natural way. I definitely think it is worth the hype.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate in 101
This is probably one of my favourite lipsticks of the year. It is a great matte lipstick which doesn't cling to chapped lips and the colour lasts really well without bleeding. I absolutely love the colour and I really want to try a lot more of the shades in the Kate lipstick range from Rimmel!

Have you tried any of these products? 
Do you believe in the hype surrounding products that you see featured online?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Naked palettes, the shades are just suitable for every occasion.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete