Saturday 30 November 2013

Glamour Latest In Beauty Box

Glamour Beauty Box!
Latest In Beauty

Beauty boxes aren't usually my thing. I hate surprises and I would rather spend £12-15 on something I really want, rather than spending it on a box full of contents I know nothing about, I am very boring I know. When I saw this deal though I had to snap it up! Latest in Beauty have joined up with Glamour Magazine to create a box full of party must haves! It is a one off beauty box where you are shown before purchase what is inside - just wait to see what it has to offer! 



For just £14.99 (plus p+p) you get 6 products!



The products included are:
Eyeko Lash Curler
Benefit They're Real Mascara Mini
Maybelline Baby Lips
Balance Me Radiance Face Oil
Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo
Toni & Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray
HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette
I think there are some fab products in this box, especially the brow palette which retails from £18 alone!

All of this for under £20? Fancy it?
Buy it here!

1 comment:

  1. The packaging looks really cute and the price of this is unbelievable. Definitely a bargain!

    ReplyDelete