Thursday 7 November 2013

Bodhi Palmarosa Verde Purifying Bath & Shower Therapy



Bodhi Palmarosa Verde Purifying Bath & Shower Therapy*



I have blogged previously about Bodhi products, everything I have tried from Bodhi I have really liked. This is no exception. This is the Palmarosa Verde Purifying Bath and Shower Therapy. It is a beautifuly scented shower gel or bubble bath. It smells divine, very refreshing to use on an early Morning and is sure to wake you up! It smells very fresh and Summery, lathers really nicely as a body wash and the scent lasts a good while on the skin.

The full sized 250ml bottle of this product costs £23 and is available here.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds so lovely, hearing so much about Bodhi recently! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog, please check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi doll, i LOVE your blog its so pro compared to mine. following you through GFC and bloglovin' please follow me too ^^ let me know what you think, im new to blogging x

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice blog

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete