Tuesday 15 October 2013

Apivita Face Mask With Pomegranate

Apivita Face Mask With Pomegranate*


After kindly being given this gorgeous face mask back in April, I thought it was about time to give it the credit it is worth!
This isn't much of a review today, as it is pretty much self explanatory as a face mask. I just wanted to raise awareness to other face mask worshippers, that this is out there as it is a really great product.

As you can imagine, it smells divine - just like fresh pomegranate. Apivita promise that they "replace water in the face mask range with green tea infusion to enhance the antioxidant action of the products." - which to you and me, that basically means it is much better for your skin!
I leave the face mask on my skin for about 10 minutes before rinsing away with water.
After removing the face mask my skin is left feeling soft and very moisturised.
I use this once a fortnight, I feel it gives my skin a good lift when it is looking dull.

You can find this product on their website here .
You can purchase the product from Marks and Spencers online here for £13.

Have you tried any Apivita products?
What is your favourite face mask?


3 comments:

  1. Great to know! I had seen these at M&S and wanted to give these a try. Thanks for the review. :)


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss © beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Never heard of this product befor but ill look into it :)

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds very luxurious I will be checking it out <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete