Thursday 7 June 2012

Shopping Ban Update: Week 12!

To be honest with you, this shopping ban is kind of failing as of late :(
I haven't been shopping particularly or anything, just a few odds and sods for a few pounds here and there, but still find it so difficult to stop spending even a little bit.

I haven't really got a lot to tell you, I haven't brought anything really this week but money has gone towards travel, food, driving lessons and a few toiletry bits, along with a meal out and a trip to the cinemas.

I must also mention that now I have finished University (still cant believe it) I dont have a lot to focus my time on-which makes me want to go shopping! Does anyone else have this problem?

Sorry for the lack of posts and content on these shopping ban posts, I just feel a little rubbish about them as I have done so badly with my ban the last 3 weeks :( so sorry, I need a spring back in my step!

Hope you are all well :)
xx

6 comments:

  1. well done getting to week 12 I am on week 4 and struggling to stop spending! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks hun!
      its so hard, you don't realise how easy it is to spend do you!
      good luck with yours :) xx

      Delete
  2. I was on a shopping ban a few weeks ago as well, and it didn't even last two weeks! Congrats on getting to week 12!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun!
      aww it is really hard to stick to though isn't it"

      will do babe :) xx

      Delete
  3. You've done so well up until now, you deserve to treat yourself a bit :)

    Motivation to stop spending is important, and I really admire how you've gotten so far!

    Congrats on finishing uni, that's such good news!

    Hope you're feeling a bit better about the ban soon! :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i'm really pleased i've finished-and passed- really didn't think I would :)!

      thanks lovely :) xx

      Delete