Wednesday 19 October 2016

Lush Dashing Santa and Golden Wonder Bath Bombs








As you have probably noticed from my blog as of late; my Lush addiction gets a little out of control when its the festive Season. I am a little gutted to see that one of my two favourite Christmas themed bath bombs isn't back at Lush again this Year, and thought I would give you a little run down on why I love them so much.

Sadly, Dashing Santa hasn't seemed to make an appearance at Lush this Autumn/Winter and I am so gutted. It is a fruity scented bath bomb which reminds me of satsumas, it is one of those Lush products that you wish you had limited amounts of. Its definitely one of my all time favourite Lush products, I hope they bring it back at some point.

Golden Wonder is available to buy at Lush again which I'm super pleased about. It gives a gorgeous display of colour when popped into the bath, leaving you with a deep green/blue coloured bath water. It smells very fresh and zesty so is perfect if you really like lime or citrus scented products like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment