Thursday 4 February 2016

Lush Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar


I love a good Lush Bubble Bar; who doesn't want a bubbly and scented bath? Lush bought out the Magic Wand at Christmas and I just had to get my hands on one to try. It has lasted me well as I have only just used it up!
The 'wand' makes it easy to spread it across your bath - and it just looks so adorable, doesn't it!
This bubble bar turns your bath water into a pink colour, and the bubbles form in a large quantity.
The scent is quite similar to the scent of Lush Snow Fairy. This smells a little sweeter and a lot lighter than Snow Fairy, so if you like your sweet scents, you will probably like this.
The best thing about it? It is reusable, so lasts a lot longer. I think I had 5 uses out of mine, which is good value for money in my opinion.


1 comment:

  1. I love lush's bubble bars but I've never given this one go! Snow Fairy is one of my fave scents too!xx

    www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete