Wednesday 24 February 2016

Lush Fairy Dust


I have never tried a dusting powder before, so when I bought the Lush Fairy Dust near Christmas time, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It reminds me a little of talc, and that is the only comparison I have for you!
As you can imagine, the scent is so similar to Lush Snow Fairy shower gel - it smells like candy and all things sweet. To use a dusting powder, you apply the product onto your skin and rub it in, which leaves a long-lasting scent on your skin. There is a little glitter in this dusting powder, so I would probably only use this when I was going out. It does smell amazing and is great used after a bath or shower with Lush Snow Fairy, which helps to prolong the scent.

Have you tried any of the Lush dusting powders?

No comments:

Post a Comment