Thursday 5 November 2015

October Empties


I love this time of Year - it means lots of pamper nights in and wrapping up warm and snuggly writing lots of blog posts. I love having a good old nosy at other bloggers Monthly empties posts, so I thought I would share a few products I have finished recently.

The product I am most sad about using up is the Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover. I have mentioned previously on my blog that this quickly became a firm favourite of mine. It is brilliant at removing eye make-up and I would recommend if you have sensitive skin like mine.
I hadn't used a Lush product in a while, so I was really looking forward to using Lush The Comforter Shower Cream* which I received in a very generous blogger meet goodie bag. The scent is so comforting (pardon the pun) and is sweet and relaxing. I will probably make a purchase of this next time I head to Lush.
I also used up my Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Perfume recently. I think it makes a good 'day-time' perfume; it smells refreshing, but it didn't bowl me over so I won't be rushing out to repurchase this. Lastly, I used up the Cath Kidston Wild Roses Hand Cream, it is quite moisturising and smells lovely, I didn't find it greasy either so I would probably pick this up again in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I do love the Britney Perfumes.. reminds me of my high school years when I smell it


    Jaynie Shannon. Beauty, Health & Lifestyle.

    GIVEAWAY RUNNING

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing good things about The Comforter, I must remember to pick it up soon! The hand cream sounds lovely, it's good to hear that it's not greasy :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete