Wednesday 22 June 2016

My Work Out Playlist




I have been trying to become a lot more healthier recently so I have been trying to exercise as much as I can. Music really helps me to motivate myself, and I have made a workout playlist full of songs I love and music that really makes me happy and gets me ready to take on the World. What do you listen to when you work out?
Here are just a few of my favourite tunes that really get me going!

Rita Ora - Poison, R.I.P.

Katy Perry - Roar, Firework, Part Of Me, One Of The Boys,

Imagine Dragons - Demons, It's Time, Radioactive, Gold.

Galantis - Peanut Butter Jelly, You and I (Runaway), Don't Care.

Marina & The Diamonds - Power and Control, How To Be A Heart-breaker, Oh No!

Beyonce -Who Runs The World? Girls, Flawless, Crazy in Love.


1 comment:

  1. I love real beat-y music when working out! Great songs.

    ReplyDelete