Saturday 21 May 2016

Outfit Post: Simple Things



T Shirt : Primark | Skinny Jeans: New Look | Bib Necklace: Dorothy Perkins | Pumps: DC


Hi everyone, its only me back with an outfit post! I know, it has been such a long time. I never felt confident enough to post pictures of myself for all to see - I was always a little bit nervous as I have always been very insecure about my body shape and features. Since the start of the year, I have been working really hard on my confidence and have made quite small changes in my life which have impacted my life and the way I feel in a very big way. For starters, I have lost over two stone in weight, which has done wonders for not only my confidence but my health too. 

This outfit is a go-to look for me now - black skinnies, a plain t-shirt and trainers, paired with a statement necklace. It is so easy. I used to struggle planning outfits and rarely left the house wearing jeans - I think I have finally found the confidence to wear whatever I want and not care what anyone thinks - definitely my mantra from now on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment