Wednesday 27 April 2016

Cheryl Storm Flower Fragrances


Cheryl Storm Flower EDT & Cheryl Storm Flower Noir EDP


It is no secret I have quite the girl crush on Cheryl. I know her music and fashion isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I personally really like her and I am a bit of a cliche and tend to buy into most things she puts her name on. I must admit I am a big fan of trying out celebrity fragrances; they're usually very reasonably priced, and I really like wearing light and airy scents in the Day time. Ofcourse I just had to buy Cheryl's perfume once I knew about it - I tested it before I bought it and I actually really loved the scent.

I fell in love with the Cheryl Storm Flower scent - it is such a lovely fragrance. The top notes of the fragrance are mandarin and nectarin; making the fragrance very light, sweet and fruity. The other notes are White Grape, Freesia, Muguet, Peach Blossom, White Musk, Sandal Wood, and Vanilla. I just love the fruity, yet slightly floral scent this perfume has - it is a very girly and sweet scent. I loved the EDP and decided to try out the EDT version of the fragrance too. This scent is perfect for day-time wear and for work - it still smells very sweet and feminine, but is light and subtle enough for any time of the Day. The lasting power of the fragrance is good, lasting around four to five hours.

Once I heard that there would be another scent joining the fragrance family, I went ahead and bought the Storm Flower Noir EDP. Noir is a much deeper and richer scent, and is more for evening wear I would say, although you could probably still wear it in the Day. Top notes in Noir are Rhubarb, Mandarin and pear; with other notes including Rose Petals, Orange Flower, Tuberose, Heliotrope, Sandlewood, Ambret Seeds, Brown Sugar, and Captive Musks. I do really like Noir, but do prefer the original Storm Flower scent.

Have you tried Storm Flower? Are you a fan of celebrity fragrances?


1 comment:

  1. I've tried quite a few celebrity perfumes, I'm still a sucker for Britney - Midnight Fantasy or In Control Curious (super hard to get these days) but always receive compliments. This perfume sounds lovely, I'll definitely give both a spray when passing. Lucy x

    ReplyDelete