Saturday 19 December 2015

Pretty Lovely Bloggers Santa's Grotto Event





I am finally starting to get excited for Christmas, and have done so by watching plenty of Christmas films this afternoon. I have shared a few gift guides on my blog, including stocking filler ideas, quirky cards, my top picks from Boots and some last minute gift ideas. I love Christmas!
Today is another festive themed post; featuring a lovely blogger event I attended recently, which was put together by Pretty Lovely Bloggers. It took place a few Saturdays ago at the Rose Villa Tavern near the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. It was a Christmas themed event called Santa's Grotto, I was super excited about wearing a Christmas jumper before December and I loved the decorations and the Christmas songs that were playing in the background.

The event was a lot of fun. There were quite a few brands at the event who gave talks and showcased their products, it was great to hear more about a variety of products and talk to the team behind them. Brands that attended the event included: 
 DryU

Pretty Lovely Bloggers had also arranged a raffle, with money being donated to the charity Mind. There were lots of things to get involved in and plenty of people to talk to. We also received a very generous goody bag with lots of brilliant products, I will be featuring those on my blog in the future too. A big thank you to all brands involved as I really do appreciate it.
I had a lovely time at the event and it was great to talk to bloggers; some I had met before and some I hadn't. I loved the venue and it is somewhere I have never visited before, but I am hoping to go back soon.

Thank you to both Adele and Kirsty for organizing the event. You can really tell how much time, effort and hard work they both put into all of their events and I had a brilliant time.

*Images belong to Clare*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL how did you get all those free samples? I love getting free beauty samples for my wife, I always use latest free stuff and wow free stuff, there full of all the latest beauty freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I want these samples! I apply on allfreestuff but never get that amount, well jel :P

    ReplyDelete