Saturday 7 July 2012

Superdrug Eyebrow Shapers




I recently discovered these Eyebrow Shapers from Superdrug. They are basically little wax strips (similar to the type of wax strips you can get for your legs) but they are arched slightly and are a lot smaller, about the right size to shape your eyebrows. 
I've never waxed my eyebrows myself before, but I really do like using these! Its so much easier than spending a few hours plucking your eyebrows aimlessly in hope it makes a difference, or spending £ every 4-6 weeks to get them waxed by my beautician. Its a no brainer really, why did I not buy these sooner?!



They cost around £1.40 (ish) a pack, and you get 4 sleeves of assorted shapes (each sleeve holds 14 strips), which is a bargain really! They come with a little instruction booklet too, which off course you should definitely give a read before doing this.
Now, I am not saying that they make your eyebrows perfect in one go, you do have to work with them a little bit, but such a saving if you get them waxed or even threaded regularly like me.

Here are the before and after pictures. You probably can;t tell much difference, but there is a big difference in real life, honest!

Before 

(excuse my digusting self! It was after work and I looked a state!)

After 


Hopefully you can see the difference between the two!
I am really impressed! What do you think? 


xxx

19 comments:

  1. These look really nifty! I may pick some up next time I'm in Superdrug :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are! I was a bit sceptical at first cause of the price and all, but theyre actually quite decent! x

      Delete
  2. Such a FANTASTIC idea! Zoe, you're the best!!! thank you;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not a problem :) aww I wouldn't say the best, you are too kind!

      Delete
    2. Am I?;-) I think you're just too modest! You ARE the best, cause I've never even heard of such shapers that you can use at home - and you did and shared it with us;-))) thank you!!

      Delete
    3. Aww you are very kind babe!

      I would say you are hun :) x

      Delete
  3. I can see the after effect. Your eye brows have lovely shape. I've got a thing for eye brows too. THey totally shape the face.

    Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely agree, thank you very much :)

      Delete
  4. You sound a bit like me with your eyebrow obsession. These defo make a diffence tho!

    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree hun! They shape the face I think! x

      Delete
  5. Results look good, I stumbled onto your post after looking for reviews of this before buying - your post has swayed me thanks! :D Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. it doesn't have a stencil hun - its like little wax strips which are already cut into shape for the arch of your eye brows - so you dont have to cut anything, they are ready to use :) hope that makes sense :) if you have any other questions feel free to email me and i can send you some photographs

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you post some photographs on how you used it? I bought them a couple days ago and I have no idea how to apply them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, thanks for your comment.
      I will try and take some photos of how I use them when I next buy another pack.
      I always cut mine down with scissors; I usually cut one strip in half and use one half for one eyebrow and the other half for the other eyebrow. I make sure my skin is cleansed before using, always use a mirror and be careful when applying and positioning the strip, and apply them to under my eyebrow. I hold it into position and apply a little pressure, then remove.
      Hope that helps!
      Zoe

      Delete